ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] Re: [ebxml-dev] P2P for e-business - applications?

Afterthought: collaboration using HTTP rather than P2P
as such is an alternative of course, but that adds a
third party - the host or hub. In a sense the UBP does
that as a potential default anyway - if you don't want to
have to design the process and agree the details of a
customisation then SystML's processes and subsets could
just be the default ones (or SBS if that were finished
for UBL 2 and included processes)
http://www.systml.co.uk/xml
Couldn't these just be plugged into the various P2P/B2B
products? Maybe if we had a few reference implementations
- P2P and/or HTTP.

Steve

Quoting stephen.green@systml.co.uk: