ubl-dev message

Subject: Announce: Expanded program, new venue, and less than one week to UBL International 2007

Less than one week to UBL International 2007 in Madrid!

   http://www.ublconference.com

There is still room for new registrations for
attendance at the free symposium, but we had to
increase the size of the venue, we are now
offering simultaneous translation to Spanish, and we expanded the programme!

   Symposium venue:  Palacio de Congresos
                     http://www.ublconference.com/200710/venue.html

   Revised programme:  Thursday, October 4, 2007
                       http://www.ublconference.com/200710/programme.html

The commercial workshops are still at the
original venue and registration is still open for all of these events as well:

   Workshops venue:  Universidad Alfonso X
                     http://www.ublconference.com/200710/venue.html

   Workshop list:
      http://www.ublconference.com/200710/workshops.html
      Monday, October 1, 2007: Especificación UBL 2.0
      Monday, October 1, 2007: Practical Universal Business Language Deployment
      Tuesday, October 2, 2007: Understanding the Universal Business Language
      Wednesday, October 3, 2007: Designing Business Documents with UBL
      Friday, October 5, 2007: Practical Universal Business Language Deployment

We thank the many sponsors who have contributed
to the success of the conference and have allowed
for the free seats to be offered (attendees who
can afford to pay a registration fee are invited
to do so):  our gold-level sponsors are Eurobits
and Mamut Business Software, and our silver-level
sponsors are Doc On Time and JustSystems.  Their
support and the support of the bronze-level sponsors is much appreciated.

Register soon and see you there!

--
Upcoming public training: UBL and code lists Oct 1/5; Madrid Spain
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/