ubl-dev message

Subject: Unclaimed free updates to UBL and code list books

Just a quick note to customers of our UBL and code list books who did
not pick up your free updates in February.

All customers of our books are entitled to perpetual no-charge
updates to their purchase.  In February we published new editions of
Practical Code List Implementation and Practical Universal Business
Language Deployment titles and some of our email announcements to
customers have bounced back with no new address.  Hopefully you are
reading UBL Dev and will see this announcement.

The code list book now comes with free filters for OpenOffice 3 for
reading and writing genericode and CVA files using the spreadsheet
interface, with an easy drag and drop interface to create HTML
renditions of these files:

   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/sales/Crane-gc2ods

The UBL book now comes with free filters for OpenOffice 3 for
specifying and exporting conformant XSD schemas, HTML reports, XSLT
and Python filters and XPath reports for multiple profiles in
multiple conformant customizations of UBL 2.0:

   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/sales/Crane-UBLProfile

The OpenOffice tools are not available in any way other than as free
adjuncts to the books.  The cost of the books has not risen, and
existing book customers are entitled to use the new tools without
additional charge.  All future updates to the software are included
in the free update policy.

Please contact me off list if you are a book customer and you have
not received your free update, and I will update your email address
for future notifications.

--
XQuery/XSLT training in Prague, CZ 2009-03 http://www.xmlprague.cz
XQuery/XSLT/XSL-FO training in Los Angeles/Anaheim - 2009-06-01/10