ubl-dev message

Subject: Basic Invoice Exploration - Associations

Hi,

Thanks for the other answers.

Taking UBL-Invoice-2.0.xsd once more when we come to InvoicePeriod:

1. This is an association between Invoice and Period. Correct?

2. We know it is an association because it's ccts:ComponentType is ASBIE "Association Business Information Entity". Correct?

3. The purpose of an association is to provide a label that gives context to an entities use of another entity. Correct?

4. The ref attribute means that an element called cac:InvoicePeriod may appear in an XML instance document and that if it does it's content must be consistent with that elements type. Correct?
<xsd:element ref="cac:InvoicePeriod" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded">

Thanks,

John