ubl-dev message

Subject: XML serialization of UBL 2.0 spreadsheets for development purposes

For those UBL-Dev members who do not read the UBL TC archives, I have
published a single XML serialization of all of the UBL 2.0 spreadsheets:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200907/msg00003.html
   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=33262

The vocabulary used for the serialization is the standard OASIS
genericode 1.0, which can be used for any sparsely-populated keyed table:

   http://docs.oasis-open.org/codelist/ns/genericode/1.0/
   http://docs.oasis-open.org/codelist/genericode/xsd/

Every non-empty cell of all spreadsheets is expressed as a simple
value in a row for every business information entity.  The dictionary
entry name is used as the key column and is present for every row.

This UBL-2.0-Entities.gc file allows developers to distill
information from the spreadsheets by using XML tools.

The UBL TC resolved to include such a file in the "mod/" subdirectory
of future releases of UBL:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200907/msg00004.html

Please let me know if you have any questions or you find any faults
in the file.

--
Possible July/August XSLT/XQuery/XSL-FO training in Oakland/CA/USA
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/