ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] UBL 2.1 status

At 2009-07-15 10:56 -0400, I wrote:
>The committee work is also public information.  Interested parties
>can find the latest schedule in the TC archives:
>
>   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200906/msg00026.html

A UBL-Dev'er brought to my attention that the links on that page are
named with a ".bin" extension.  This is a "feature" of the mail list
server for disambiguating file names.

Please save the ".bin" file with the appropriate file name as shown
on the canvas for the hyperlink, and the downloaded file should open
without problems.

--
XSLT/XQuery/XSL-FO hands-on training - Oakland, CA, USA 2009-08-03
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/