ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Cycle in UBL 2.x structure

Hi Šarūnas,

This is deliberate (something to do with shipments comprising shipments
so the cycle in the schema matches the cycle in the business use case).

I guess it can be inconvenient but it's not really unusual to get this with a
schema. Some kinds of tools may need to have a default maximum number
of recursions as a setting, e.g. when generating samples or displaying.

Best regards

---
Stephen D Green