ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Test Assertions for UBL Calculation Model?

An improved example uploaded to TAG TC documents page:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34383/illustrating-external-ta-reference-further-qualified.xml

This is just proof of concept and may or may not gain acceptance
for this technique using the Test Assertion Markup Language.

Stephen D Green