ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Field for Item Identification based on EAN / GS1 Classification

Looks like OIO-UBL prescribes something like this

<cac:SellersItemIdentification>
   <cbc:ID schemeAgencyID="9" schemeID="GTIN">5712345780121</cbc:ID>
</cac:SellersItemIdentification>

This might depend on use of a profile agreed between parties or
provided by a third party like NES or OIO-UBL.
The  Item. Standard_ Item Identification. Item Identification is
probably fine if you need to use SellersItemIdentification for
something else. Some systems might only take SellersItemIdentification
and not be looking for StandardItemIdentification in the document.

Best regards

Steve
---
Stephen D Green