ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] problem cardinality

Hi Ken,
thanks for the reply even if not everything is clear to me.
First what do you mean with the statement '... that "choice" constructs would not be used when expressing the spreadsheets as schema constraints', to which spreadsheet are you referring to?
I understand the UBL schemas have to support all general cases and that it's up to the interacting partners to define constraints and rules. In my question I was simply highlighting that, even if reasonable that the 2 indicated elements have a cardinality 0-1, at the least of them has to be present otherwise, to my understanding, the UBL document would have no recipient. Did I correctly understand?
TIA, cheers
   Elisa