ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] problem cardinality

I think the UBL TC might have made a pretty good job of 'guessing' what would
be the preferred representational format among the users of UBL; the then future
users. Maybe the TC might one day conduct a survey to see what actual users
prefer regarding whether to represent UBL with W3C XML Schema or RelaxNG
or some other format or whether to just define a model in some way and let
others turn that into their own preferred representation for validation, etc. I would
still guess the results of such a hypothetical survey would be pretty much what the
TC delivers though and even with regard to the simplicity of leaving out of the
representation the constructs like xsd:choice (which can cause problems for tools).

Best regards

Steve
---
Stephen D Green