ubl-dev message

Subject: "La Méthode PEPPOLoise" described on UBL. xml.org site

This UBL-Dev mail list is the official mail list for the
http://UBL.xml.org web site.  I'm the chairman of the editorial board.

But there are other parts of the web site, including announcements and reports.

This morning there is an interesting (and delightful!) report posted
regarding the recent PEPPOL conference Troyes en Champagne, France
that I thought UBL-Dev readers would find interesting:

   http://ubl.xml.org/node/219

I encourage all of you readers to cite the important and
ground-breaking work of the Pan-European Public eProcurement On-Line
(PEPPOL) project to your colleagues, your customers, your suppliers
and your friends in the IT business.  It is important for us to
spread the word about the success of UBL in projects worldwide and
the investments in UBL being made by stakeholders in Europe and
elsewhere who are already using UBL today to take their e-commerce
document interchange into the future.

Thank you, Tim, for taking the time to review the conference.

p.s. I also encourage UBL-Dev readers to make your own announcements
and reveal to the community news regarding the Universal Business
Language specification and deployments.  There are individual editors
of each of the areas of the web site and I can put you in touch with
them if anyone has any questions.

--
Contact us for world-wide XML consulting & instructor-led training
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/