ubl-dev message

Subject: [ubl-dev] Specifying Quotation demands in RFQ

Good morning,

Maybe I'm missing something but it looks like the parameters for the
Quotation itself (not the items) cannot be communicated in the RFQ. I'm
talking about the requested validity period for the Quotation and the period
in which the Quote can be made. Are there UBL conformant alternatives or do
I need to make my own RFQ?

Thanks for thinking with me on this,

Roland Hommes
Logius, NL