ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Invoice correction design

I believe you need the Debit Note document.

The supplier issues the customer an invoice and if the customer wants to make an adjustment they issue a credit note, but if the supplier wants to make an adjustment they issue a debit note.

I've also seen this definition in a blog somewhere "another common use of the Debit Note is to adjust a short billing in an invoice sent previously".

I hope this helps.