ubl-dev message

Subject: [Announce] UBL International 2014 - December 2 - Stockholm

I'm excited to announce to UBL Dev'ers that after a number of years of hiatus there is another UBL International being run! For all of the details and the draft programme, please visit the conference site:

  http://UBLconference.com

UBL International 2014 is a free half-day symposium on December 2, 2014 in the morning, followed by a half-day symposium run by the CEN/BII http://www.cenbii.eu/events-activities/ in the afternoon.

Free symposium attendance is limited. Please register early if you plan to be there. There will be a waiting list if we get too many registrants and we will consider a larger venue.

Following the symposium are at least two paid commercial hands-on training class, those written and run by me ... other companies might join with their own classes before the event runs.

These are the two classes I'm offering:

Practical Universal Business Language Deployment (1 day version)
  - for understanding the artefacts published for OASIS UBL 2.1 and
    practice in the application of the models and XSD schema files
  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/publd/publdsyl.htm

Practical Code List Implementation (1 day)
  - for business vocabularies and any vocabulary design that requires
    flexible implementation of code lists without changing schema files
    (this will be of interest to UBL users as this technique is used in
    the UBL committee for the definition and application of code lists)
  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/pcli/pclisyl.htm

The early-bird date for the classes I'm delivering is November 1, 2014 ... if there are not enough paid registrations by then, the classes will have to be cancelled.

We look forward to an exciting and interesting event!

--
Public UBL and code list hands-on classes - Stockholm, Dec. 3&4,2014 |
Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/video.htm |

---