ubl-dev message

Subject: udt:IdentifierType vs. udt:CodeType

Hello,

We’re back on our project re. UBL implementation.  I notice a language code will translate into an identifier type whereas a country code is based on a code type. What are the rationales for that distinctive implementation?

cac:LanguageType  -> cbc:IDType -> udt:IdentifierType  OR cbc:LanguageIDType -> udt:IdentifierType

cac:CountryType -> cbc:IdentificationCodeType -> udt:CodeType

Eric Desgranges.