ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] ISO/IEC 19845:2015 download

Thank you, Stephen, for your diligent attention
to spot the files having been uploaded.

I will note for readers that there are errors in
the ISO cover pages regarding the provenance of
OASIS UBL as mentioned in the Foreword.

This has been brought to ISO/CS attention to be
addressed.  No need to bring it to our attention again.