ubl-dev message

Subject: Is there a requirement (in 2.2) for the ID on the response to a DigitalAgreement...

to be the same as the ID that it is responding to. If so this should perhaps be documented somewhere (if it is currently I can not find it), if not then how are the two DigitalAgreements connected, other than by their being about the same parties.

Also are there any rules/guidance notes as to how much of the DigitalAgreement sent in response to the DigitalCapabilities can be changed in the second DigitalAgreement? My instinct says that things may be added (importantly a counter signature) but that as each party "owns" its own data the response can only add data about the responder, not change data about the originator.

David