ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] I notice that some of the links in UBL 2.4 text are out of date

Thanks for pointing this out, David. While looking it up, I noticed that there are a few broken links in some of the non-normative examples, all of them all the way back to UBL 2.0. Perhaps we should just take out all links from the examples. Iâve made a note to review this in the TC.

Best regards,

Kenneth

From: David Goodenough <david.goodenough@broadwellmanor.co.uk>
Date: Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 3:29
âPM
To: ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org <ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org>

In mod/summary/reports/UBL-Invoice-2.4.html#Table-TaxCategory.Details there are references to http://www.unece.org/uncefact/codelist/standard/UNECE_DutyorTaxorFeeCategoryCode_D09B.xsd.  However if you follow this link you get a 404, Page not found.

Looks like the unece.org site has been reorganised, which is not very helpful of them.

It might be worth checking the rest of the links, I guess you have a script for that?