ubl-eslsc message

Subject: Manhattan Draft Report

Dear eslsc members,

I have written a draft report about the activities and the situation
of UBL in Spain during last 2007. Please feel free to review it and
give me your comments in order to include them in the final report to
be read by Jon Bosak in the Manhattan F2F meeting.

eslsc report Manhattan en.odt

eslsc report Manhattan en.pdf

Regards,
Oriol Bausą