ubl-eslsc message

Subject: Fwd: [ubl-l10n] UBL 2.0 IDD (includes Errata 01)

Dear localization SC members,

We have been invited to review the Spanish localization spreadsheets in order to create the whole IDD. I am attaching Jon's mail with the link to the zip file with the localization work.
We should review files in l10n/ES and check the right most column "business definition" translation against the new English definition available on the same line.
The lines you have to review are indicated with a yellow background on the business definition column.

The suggested plan for the revision process is as follows:

1.- Individual analisys of the spreadsheets
2.- Share with the  group thoughts and comments on the translation
3.- Identify and resolve issues
4.- Final edit of the spreadsheet.

There is no specific end date for that revision but as far as I see we should get the spreadsheets revised by mid August.

Best regards,
Oriol Bausą

Inicio del mensaje reenviado:

Fecha: 25 juny 2008 16:14:39 GMT+02:00
Asunto: Re: [ubl-l10n] UBL 2.0 IDD (includes Errata 01)

The latest templates have been uploaded to

Jon

   Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:05:20 +0200 (CEST)
   From: Roberto Cisternino <roberto@javest.com>

   Hello IDD Chairs,

   please find attached the whole IDD actual work and empty templates revised
   according the UBL 2.0 Errata 01. (just the English part)

   The locale "Business Definition" column has been highlighted by using a
   yellow background to show which Definition and Term must be revised
   according the UBL 2.0 Errata 01.

   CONTENT:
   /l10n/*    Available IDD PRD Localizations
   /l10n/JP
   /l10n/ES
   /l10n/IT

   NOTE:
   On each directory there is a revision.txt file showing the actual revision
   for the localization.

   /tmp/*     Empty IDD Templates

   NOTE:
   If your localization work has not started yet, please use the new
   Localization Templates under "/tmp" instead of using the previously
   distributed templates.

   Best Regards,

   Roberto

   --
   * UBL Italian Localization SubCommittee (ITLSC), co-Chair
   * UBL Online Community editorial board member (ubl.xml.org)

     Roberto Cisternino

     mobile: +39 328 2148123
     skype:  roberto.cisternino.ubl-itlsc