ubl-fpsc message

Subject: [ubl-fpsc] Action item following 2003-05-29 call

I had a couple of action items at the last call and I thought I'd better report back now before the next call.
LCSC have now confirmed the following
1) there will not be a requirement, at this stage, for any other scenario besides "Office", "Joinery" and the UN Key Layouts (though there may be such requirements following the next review)
2) there is indeed a further document in 0p80: the Order Change (or Change Order)

I've looked through the UN Layouts and there is a Purchase Order Change Request form 230, documented at http://www.unece.org/cefact/standar/docs/tfd_230.htm
I can't say I'm sure, however, that this form is exactly appropriate since we are using the Order form (220) rather than the Purchase Order form (320). Perhaps someone would confirm whether Purchase Order Change Request UN Layout Key (230) is definitely the one to use.

All the best
Stephen Green