ubl-fpsc message

Subject: Status report on 1.0 final schemas and instance examples

Folks

Just to report that I don't expect any impact of any of the last minute changes
in the schemas on the FPSC. The only impact that, I think, might occur would
be to any use of the Credit Card payment BIEs but I'm not aware of the use of this in
the FPSC work (NetworkID, misspelt 'NertworkID', has been corrected in Card Account).

The only change I've had to make to the example instances was changing the Supplementary Component attribute from codeName back to name. Sorry Ken, this
means a new run of the XPath generator, but there should be no affect on the specs.

This is all pending agreement of the schemas later today.

All the best

Steve