ubl-fpsc message

Subject: Yet still another candidate final

Thanks to the feedback from Jean and the revised files from Steve, here is
another candidate final fs\ directory:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/6480/fs-20040420-2200z.zip

I managed to get in US-letter-sized renditions of all of the PDF files, so
this package is larger than previous packages.

I only have Internet tomorrow until about noon California time due to my
travel plans, and than am away from the Internet until Thursday evening
Eastern time.

I've cancelled the FPSC teleconference for Thursday as I think the package
is finished and I'll be on a plane somewhere over the Atlantic ... but the
time slot is available if you folks want to meet on your own.

--
Public courses: Spring 2004 world tour of hands-on XSL instruction
Each week:   Monday-Wednesday: XSLT/XPath; Thursday-Friday: XSL-FO

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc