ubl-hisc message

Subject: Proposal to omit today's meeting

Dear All,
My apologies, but after careful thought I've decided to cancel the meeting
today. The reasons are two:

1. The one main item to discuss would be the question of how much we want to
align with UNEDOC, which undoubtedly requires Ken's participation.

2. Unforseen and unique circumstances prevent my participation today as
well.

I suggest we manage the discussion via email. I look forward to next week.
My apologies again,

F.