ubl-hisc message

Subject: Candidate replacement of fs/ directory for CD2 with editorial changes

Hello HISC,

Unfortunately, nobody on our subcommittee (including me) noticed in the
review of the candidate fs/ directory for CD2 that the reported bug in CD1
was not properly addressed in the specification documents.  Below is a
candidate replacement should it be allowed to be used, though this is not
guaranteed:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/9097/fs-20040909-0130z.zip

There are *no* changes to the PDF layouts.  All that is changed is an
editorial comment that should CountrySubentity be absent, that
CountrySubentityCode be used in its place.  This has been added for all
uses of these fields.

In addition, http://www.accountis.org/ reported that they are releasing
XSLT and ZPT to HTML/PDF implementations of the formatting specifications,
so this has been added to the list of reported implementations.

Please let me know if you discover any other problems with these documents.

Don't forget to vote on the package!

Thanks!

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc