ubl-hisc message

Subject: Postpone this week's HISC teleconference

Hello HISC members!

At last week's opening plenary session I announced that HISC would be
meeting this week ... but Jon's comments later in the meeting mentioned
that this week's meetings were cancelled due to being the week after a
plenary meeting.

I also announced that meetings were moving to 17:30PT/20:30ET Tuesday
evening, which is Wednesday morning in the Orient.

If any committee member thinks strongly about having a meeting in about 24
hours, please let me know and I'll convene one, otherwise we'll see about
next week.

Now, about next week, that is the week of the annual XML conference in
Washington DC and, being there, I may have difficulty convening a
teleconference, but I will try.  I'm anxious to hear how members want to
proceed in the work of HISC.

Though I am surprised we're not seeing much in the way of mail list traffic
regarding what HISC members *want* to see from the group.

Let me know if you want a meeting tomorrow, and if not, we'll try next week.

Thanks!

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc