ubl-hisc message

Subject: More questions for HISC

I got some good work done today. I'll post it shortly. For now, a few
more questions.

One thing we'll need is minimal "frame" XML for each of the document
types. By frame I mean that all the elements that are mapped to user
interface controls are present, but either empty or containing whatever
initial data should appear in the form. I have a feeling that an XSLT
approach will work better for this job than Python. In fact, I think the
existing process used to generate the XPath files is pretty close
already. I'd like to ask Ken about this.

Another thing on my mind is code lists. I'd like to discuss how these
should best be handled in the input specifications. I think there will
be many cases where it would make sense to have a 'select' control
ready-to-go with a complete set of codes.

More to some shortly. Thanks,

.micah

--
  Available for consulting. XForms, web forms, information overload.
  Micah Dubinko                           mailto:micah@dubinko.info