ubl-hisc message

Subject: Unable to convene tonight's teleconference

I apologize, HISC members, that I am again unable to convene a
teleconference this week.

My UBL time has been diverted this week to support code list work and
an unfortunate combination of personal issues and timing has caused
me to slip my own obligations to HISC.

I hope to recover my obligations in the 10 days ahead, and I will try
to convene a teleconference next week to bring everyone up to date
with the HISC progress.

To recap from the Ottawa face-to-face, phase 0 is essentially
complete in process (thanks to Zarella's efforts) but the input data
for that process (my efforts) are not yet debugged, though I believe
they are complete.

This week phase 1 form determination and mapping are both overdue,
but I'm confident that once we bet the debugged processes that it
should be quick to create specifications once we learn the forms and mappings.

I am pursuing assistance for the form choice and mappings, and this
is the next task on my list.  I summarized our list of document types
in the post:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-hisc/200507/msg00005.html

Please share any new ideas of where we can find assistance with the
business decisions of form choice and field mappings.

Thanks!

Male Cancer Awareness Aug'05  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc