ubl-hisc message

Subject: Re: SV: [ubl-hisc] Agenda for 2006-05-02 HISC teleconferences

Thanks, Bryan,

Due to technical difficulties on my side I couldn't dial in until
10:08, and I found no-one on the line waiting.

Thanks for looking into setting up the Wiki ... please make it
password protected for only OASIS members to contribute and edit, but
public for access and read-only review.  Due to the OASIS IPR rules
we can only have active contributors who are working for companies
who have signed the membership agreement.  This is all determined by
OASIS allowing members to be on committees, thus only committee
members should contribute.

Could I impose on you to please set it up for all of HISC?  That way
I can do output specification work myself using it.

Thanks again!

--
Registration open for XSLT/XSL-FO training: Wash.,DC 2006-06-12/16
Also for XSLT/XSL-FO training:    Minneapolis, MN 2006-07-31/08-04