ubl-jplsc message

Subject: Re: Web services meeting in San Francisco 28 February

Dear Jon,
Thank you very much for your inquiry about our activities.
I am pleased to say OK for you to speak our mapping study from ECALGA to UBL
at Web services meeting in San Francisco.
But please note the following situations about this work.
This work (mapping study from ECALGA to UBL) is co-work between ECOM
(Electronic Commerce Promotion Council of Japan) and UBL JPLSC. The first
document of this work has been written in Japanese language, and this is
developed mainly by ECOM's WG named 'SME's EC/EDI promotion WG'. I am a
chair of SME's EC/EDI promotion WG in ECOM. The document has been reviewed
and revised by both ECOM and UBL JPLSC.
Then, JPLSC has translated this document to English language, and post the
English document to UBL TC.
The Japanese document (mapping study from ECALGA to UBL) is one content of
ECOM's report named 'Internet EDI design and deployment guidebook for not
only big enterprises but also SME'. This guidebook will be published to all
over Japan through ECOM network. I think that this report will become one of
big promotion of UBL deployment in Japan and Asia.
Best Regards,
Yukinori Saito
Yukinori Saito
Fuji Electric Information Service Co., Ltd. (FIS)
e-mail: saito-yukinori@fujielectric.co.jp
Tel: +81-3-5435-7333     Fax: +81-3-5435-7513