ubl-jplsc message

Subject: Re: UBL 2.0 public review period

Dear Jon Bosak,

Thank you very much for your inquiry regarding our review working to UBL
V2.0 specification.
We (JPLSC) are now reviewing the V2.0 business documents including Common
Library, Procurement Library, and Transportation Library.
We will make F2F meeting on the coming March 17. The main agenda is
examination of UBL V2.0 business documents.

I suppose that we cannot make much proposals regarding V2.0, because we have
not big resources.
I agree with your recommendation, that JPLSC focus on problems that cannot
be solved simply by adding further elements or attributes.
I suppose that the detailed examination of the UBL V2.0 business documents
by JPLSC will be accomplished when we will make Japanese translation (IDD)
around this November.

I would like to report the result of JPLSC examination of UBL V2.0 business
documents to UBL TC by the end of March.

Best regards,
Yukinori Saito
Yukinori Saito
Fuji Electric Information Service Co., Ltd. (FIS)
e-mail: saito-yukinori@fujielectric.co.jp
Tel: +81-3-5435-7333     Fax: +81-3-5435-7513