ubl-jplsc message

Subject: UBL 2.0$B$KBP$9$k%3%a%s%H$NLd9g$;(B $B!J(BTransportation$B!K(B

$B>eLnMM(B
$BeLnMM$N%3%a%s%H!V(B UBL
V2.0$B;EMM!J(Bhtml$B!K$N(B5.8$B@a!V(BInitiate Transport Services Collaboration$B!W$K@bL@$,(B
$B$"$k$,!$Gc$$pJs%5!<%S%9-j!J(BFIS$B!K(B $B>pJs(BSI$B;v6HIt(B $B;v6H4k2hIt(B
e-mail: saito-yukinori@fujielectric.co.jp Tel:03-5435-7333 Fax:03-5435-7513

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim McGrath" <tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au>
To: "Yukinori Saito" <saito-yukinori@fujielectric.co.jp>
Cc: <ubl-tsc@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 12:47 AM
Subject: clarification on your comment for UBL 2.0 review

Saito-san

We are almost done with reviewing the comments from the UBL 2.0 public
review.

We would like some clarification on your comment:

> - There are some use cases descriptions regarding Transportation
> business process in the section 5.8 "Initiate Transport Service
> Collaboration" in UBL V2.0 (index.html). - We think that there is a
> business process that the buyer goes to the supplier to get the
> ordering Items. This kind of business process is popular in the world.
> Is this kind of business process in the scope of the Transportation
> business process or not?

Do you mean that we should describe a process where the Buyer Party
organizes the transportation?  How do you see the document flows in this
case?

--
regards
tim mcgrath

UBL-2.0-InitiateTransportServicesActivity.jpg