ubl-jplsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-l10n] Preparing the UBL 2.0 International Data Dictionary

Hello Saito-san,

Thank you for your reply!

We will wait to make a schedule until all of the LSC chairs have
responded to my message.  For this final phase, I would like all
of the LSCs to work on the same schedule.

I am on vacation now, so this work will go slowly for the next two
weeks.

Best regards,

Jon

   Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 19:33:39 +0900
   From: Yukinori Saito <y.saito@erp.jp>
   Cc: UBL JPLSC <ubl-jplsc@lists.oasis-open.org>,
           =?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCQmdETT4mMnEhSzBLRiNNTRsoQg==?=
    <N.Itoh@otsuka-shokai.co.jp>,
           =?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCQmc6ZTkpNkhCZzNYIUtGYkYjTU0bKEI=?= <naitoh@is.oit.ac.jp>,
           =?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCQFBMfTI9M1g5KTZINigycSFLPmVMbk1NGyhC?=
    <kueno@iea.att.ne.jp>,
           =?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCJTglYyU5JUglNyU5JUYlYCFLRURCZU1NGyhC?=
    <tetsuya_tashiro@justsystem.co.jp>

   Dear Jon Bosak,

   Thank you very much for your inquiry.
   (1) Confirmation whether the JPLSC translation file pointed out by you is
   latest one or not
   Yes, the JPLSC translation file pointed out by you is the latest one which
   was made on September 26, 2007.

   (2) Some questions
   (a) Countermeasures to the comments from JPLSC
   As you know, I have submitted our JPLSC's comments regarding UBL 2.0 named
   "Comments to UBL 2.0 by UBL JPLSC" on September 22, 2007. I think that the
   countermeasures or dispositions are not done perfectly yet.
   I want to revise the JPLSC translation if possible, after all
   countermeasures or dispositions will be finished and the revised UBL 2.n
   will be finished. Because, we (JPLSC) want to revise the JPLSC translation
   at a time.
   Is it possible to revise the JPLSC translation at a time?

   (b) Schedule
   Please teach us the general schedule of the revision of IDD.

   Best Regards,
   Yukinori Saito
   (Vice Chair of UBL JPLSC)
   Yukinori Saito
   ERP Research Corporation
   e-mail: y.saito@erp.jp
   Tel: +81-3-3432-1656  Fax: +81-3-5405-1302