ubl-jplsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-l10n] UBL LSC reports due

e-mail: y.saito@erp.jp
Tel: +81-3-3432-1656  Fax: +81-3-5405-1302

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jon Bosak" <bosak@ibiblio.org>
To: <ubl-l10n@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 4:34 AM
Subject: [ubl-l10n] UBL LSC reports due

Hello UBL LSC Chairs,

It is time for your regular report to the UBL TC.  We will be
meeting in Montr饌l next week (4-8 August), and it would be good
to have your report in hand for our opening plenary Monday
morning.  I would appreciate receiving your report no later than
Sunday.  Slides are good, but not necessary; you can simply send
me a paragraph or two if you wish.

Best regards,

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC