ubl-l10n message

Subject: Re: [ubl-l10n] Differences in translations of UBL-Reusable-1.0.xls

Dear Jon Bosak,
We (JPLSC) have discussed about this subject at JPLSC F2F meeting which has
been held at Tokyo on December 8.
Our decisions are followings.

Both communication (the use of e-mail for translation coordination and phone
conference) are useful.
The e-mail is useful to have quick response and to get clear understanding
especially for us who are not native English speaker and not good at oral
English conversation.
The phone conference is useful to get good relationship for each other like
F2F meeting. But we cannot attend the phone conference every week because of
our busy business. We prefer that the phone conference for localization
people
will be held about once a month.
At least, Chair (Mr. Itoh) and Vice Chair (Mr. Saito) of JPLSC will make
efforts to attend the phone conference.

Best Regards,
Yukinori Saito (JPLSC Vice Chair)
Yukinori Saito
Fuji Electric Information Service Co., Ltd. (FIS)
e-mail: saito-yukinori@fujielectric.co.jp
Tel: +81-3-5435-7333     Fax: +81-3-5435-7513