ubl-l10n message

Subject: Re: [ubl-l10n] Differences in translations of UBL-Reusable-1.0.xls

Dear Jon Bosak,
Thank you very much for your reply.
OK, I have marked the schedule of phone conference for localization on
January 25, 2005 in my calendar.
Best Regards,
Yukinori Saito

----- Original Message -----
From: <jon.bosak@sun.com>
To: <saito-yukinori@fujielectric.co.jp>
Cc: <jon.bosak@sun.com>; <ubl-l10n@lists.oasis-open.org>;
<ubl-jplsc@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 12:18 PM

Hello Saito-san,

Thank you for this advice.

We have changed the day of the Pacific UBL conference calls from
every week on Thursday morning in Asia to every week on Tuesday
morning in Asia (the time stays the same).  Our next few calls
will be for the discussion of proposed additions to UBL, but I'd
like to use the call 25 January 2004 for localization.  Please
mark this date in your calendar.  We will conduct as much business
as possible by email in the meantime.

Best regards,

Jon