ubl-l10n message

Subject: Re: [ubl-l10n] UBL LSC reports due

Hello Jon,

The China National Institute of Standardization (CNIS) has submitted the
Naming and Design Rules as national standard in April 2008. Also CNIS
has proposed plans to work on two UBL documents (Order and Invoice) and
submit them for approval as national standards in 2009. Other related
documents such as Order Reponse, Order Cancellation, etc will be followed.

I am sorry for the late reply as I have been on business trip since July
31, and just come back to Beijing yesterday.

Regards,
William Chan
UBL CNLSC Co-Chair

HK R&D Centre for Logistics and SCM Enabling Technologies
Phone: +86 139-1108-8241(BJ)/135-0303-7595(GZ), +852 9190-0282(HK)
Email: wkpchan@ieee.org  wchan@lscm.hk