Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Question to my XML-Schema

Hello all,

you have seen, that the program for all additional information except
"Entity, Id, Datatype, Contains UBL BIEs" generates a element
"xsd:documentation" inside of the elementgroup "annotation". Make it sense,
that we put that kind of information into additional subelements (for
examples for the classes, terms and contextes respectively)? Do you see any
benefits if we generate an additional schema-language, that includes all
that kind of information?

Regards,

	Gunther