Subject: RE: [ubl-lcsc] Question to my XML-Schema

Hello Tim,

you understood correctly. That was a feeling of me only, that you will have
a furhter meta-schema which have special element for description of classes,
terms etc.

So I see, that realized the schema into the right way. I'm agree with you,
that one schema definition language is enough.

Regards,

	Gunther

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim McGrath [mailto:tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au]
Sent: Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2001 17:52
To: Stuhec, Gunther
Cc: 'ubl-lcsc@lists.oasis-open.org'

if i understand you correctly , i think the question is involves the
need to separate the meta-data from the data.

we actual have two vocabularies involved in our work:

1. the actual UBL vocabulary (with things like 'Party', 'Address', etc..)
and
2. the UBL schema vocabulary (with things like "entity name",
"ID","datatype")

I am not sure why we would want to break the second type into two more
sets - isn't one enough?  What is the thinking with the Naming and
Design team?

Stuhec, Gunther wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>you have seen, that the program for all additional information except
>"Entity, Id, Datatype, Contains UBL BIEs" generates a element
>"xsd:documentation" inside of the elementgroup "annotation". Make it sense,
>that we put that kind of information into additional subelements (for
>examples for the classes, terms and contextes respectively)? Do you see any
>benefits if we generate an additional schema-language, that includes all
>that kind of information?
>
>Regards,
>
>	Gunther

>.

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142