Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Revised/'typed' elements we defined last week

As promised, please find attached a revision of the elements we modeled
last week.  I have edited them for consistency and added the 'types' for
each association of elements (see the 'Contains UBL' column for these).

For those who find it useful i also attach the UML class digram showing
the structure of these elements.  This is basically the same as the
'contains UBL element' information but presented graphically.

This does not replace the combined sheet - it only contains the  20-30
elements AND NOTHING ELSE! - lisa will need to update the master copy
with these rows once we have discussed them on tuesday morning.

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142

GIF image

UBL_Library_v0.4_Tim_startheader.xls