Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] UBL Library Content subcommittee Tuesday 5thFebruarybetween 9-11 a.m California time

Hi Everyone,

1.  Like last time, I will make arrangements to have the NetMeeting and VNC services ready 10 minutes
before the meeting (i.e. by 2/5/02 8:50 am). Please try to login a little bit before meeting starts if
possible.

Same access credentials as the last time:

   (a) with NetMeeting, just start your local NetMeeting application and then call "ubl.cim3.net"

   (b) for VNC, point your browser to the following URL:
          http://vnc.cim3.org:5800/
          enter "ubl" when prompted for a password.

        [unless otherwise requested, VNC accesses will be configured for screen sharing only (the
option to take control of the mouse and keyboard will be disabled.)]

2.  If you have files that would be used or presented at the meeting, it will help if you can FTP them
to the  [/users/lcsc]/web/tempMeetingResources/for20020205a/  folder under the FTP/HTTP site address
"ubl.cim3.org"
Again, access credentials are:

  User ID   = lcsc
  Password = ubl

Things put there will be viewable at the URL
  http://ubl.cim3.org/~lcsc/tempMeetingResources/for20020205a/

3.  If this is the first time you are participating in NetMeeting or VNC (or if you still haven't got
it working yet), it may be helpful for you to refer to earlier exchanges on "collaboration support" at
--

  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200201/msg00007.html
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-lcsc/200201/msg00027.html

Regards,