Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Notes from Thursdays meeting

Please find attached my attempt to document the result of our call
yesterday.  Please let me know a.s.a.p. if i missed anything.

Using these rules, i shall restructure the Order BIE model.

Hopefully, I can complete this before Monday.  I would then like all
team members to review and comment prior to Tuesday's call so we can
accept the model at that meeting.

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142

Sample of BIE definition and naming rules.xls