Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Rewieved Excel-Sheet UBL_Library_v0p61_Order.xls

Hello all,

i reviewed the Excel-Sheet UBL_Library_v0p61_Order.xls. You will find this
file as an attachment on this mail.

I marked all changed entries with the signs "'##" in the first coloumn ("UBL
UID"). You will find the remarks in the last coloumn ("Editor's Note").

I have some generell comments:
 - There a lot of reused (simple) Core Component Types in the spreadsheet,
which is not defined in the schema of Core Component Types yet. For example:
"Name", "Value", "Period", "Percent", "Rate", "Dimension" etc. What should
we do with that types. Should I add this types in the schema for Core
Component Types?
- We do not us the convention of UpperCamelCase consequently. For example:
Datetime. According the ebXML CCS v1.9 must be begint the second word "Time"
with a capital letter. My opinion is, that every independent word starts
with a capital letter.
- We have to define Date Time convention in general within the NDRSC. I
write a proposal for that and will hand in that proposal at the beginning of
next week to the NDRSC.

Regards,

	Gunther

 <<UBL_Library_v0p61_Order_gunther.xls>>