Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Updated model

Hello all,

I generated the valid schemas of the Re-used Types (ReusedTypes.xsd) and the Order (Order_0p62.xsd) itself.
I found some little discrepancies. I changed that discrepancies that the schemas will be valid, but I didn't logged that changes. I will hand in this change-log tommorow morning, because I have no time anymore to do this.

Regards,

    Gunther

-----Original Message-----
From: tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au [mailto:tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au]
Sent: Montag, 4. März 2002 11:14
To: Stuhec, Gunther
Cc: Sue.Probert@commerceone.com; cgregory@tedis.com.au
Subject: Updated model

Hello, its tim here.

Sue did a great job of the edits – I made a few mods as well and I think we are ready to generate the XSD now.

Note there are a few changes you may need make with your program:

First – to generate the UBLUID I use another column – this does not need to appear in the schema.

Second – the UBL UID means we cannot put “RT” in that column.  I suggest your program look for no “BIE Dictionary Entry Name” and that will tell you you have a reusable type.

Third – I took the word “type” off the reusable type – I think that reads better.

Four – we have a few extra columns and J and K now look like duplicates.  I think we can drop K “UBL Core Componentr/reusable Type” from our schema.

 PS

Please find attached the agenda for Tuesday’s meeting.  Can you post to the discussion list for me.

Regards

Tim McGrath

Orders_0p62.xsd

ReusedTypes.xsd