Subject: [ubl-lcsc] RE: UBL 5/23/2002: UBL Agenda and Registration

Mark / Tim,

I've got one more reason for trying to get teleconferencing access to the Minneapolis sessions.
Even if we cannot allow people to dial into the meeting *anytime* they want to during the week, at
least, we should try getting a speaker phone into our meeting venue.

At this morning's lcsc call, Sally Chan was providing us with a brief on the CCSD work that they
were doing in Barcelona last week. If I heard her correctly, they had just finished their (CCSD's)
Purchase Order work too.

I believe we should schedule some time within the lcsc f2f sessions to get a more extended status
of the CCSD work from Sally. That way we can position the UBL-lcsc work and those of CCSD to be
complementary to each others. Tim: can we insert this into the agenda too, if you haven't already.
Since Sally isn't going to be at Minneapolis, she did say she can call in. Comments, Sally? [attn:
Tim]

Since we have got our Tuesdays & Thursdays regular lcsc call slots open, maybe you can consider
scheduling that (and other specific sessions that members want to join in) into part of that call
time -- assuming we manage to get the speakerphone [attn: Mark, please. Tx.].

Regards,
PPY
--

"CRAWFORD, Mark" wrote Tue, 28 May 2002 06:49:39 -0400:
I don't believe we have any teleconference capabilities where we are.  I will ask to confirm.

Mark