Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Draft Agenda for Burlington Face to Face meeting.

Here is the proposed agenda for the next face to face meeting.  We plan to decide this at the next teleconference on Tuesday 24th Sept. so please submit any ideas or changes prior to that call

Can i also take the opportunity to ask those intended to be at the plenary to send me a note if you have not already indicated your intentions.

Tue Oct 1:
- 15h00-17h00: Joint NDR/LC session
   . Coordinate schedules and topics
   . Do some joint work

Wed Oct 2:
- 09h00-15h00: LC breakout
   . 0p65 review - disposition of comments
   . 0p65 review - action items arising
   . issues for joint session
       . modeling and containership
- 15h00-17h00: Joint NDR/LC session

Thu Oct 3:
- 09h00-15h00: LC breakout
   . Building UBL 1p0 - the unified release
       . what will it look like?
       . create a prototype
       . what tools do we need?
   . issues for joint session
- 15h00-17h00: Joint NDR/LC session

Fri Oct 3:
- 09h00-12h00: LC breakout
   . Action plan for UBL 1p0
   . issues for joint session
- 13h00-15h00: Joint NDR/LC session
- 15h00-17h00: TC plenary
   . If quorate: consideration of any substantive motions
   . Brief SC progress reports
   . Planning and schedules through end of November

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142