Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Aligning 'address' with CIQ xAL

whilst i beleive it is mappable, it is not unambiguously mappable.  For
example, it would rely on using the correct 'type' for Locality where it
represents  a City, Province or District.

In addition, there are several ways you could  transform a UBL 'Address'
to an xAL one.  However, this is not as problematic as it may appear.
 For example an xAL Address to a PO Box  can be structured several ways
in xAL as well!

Does anyone else have a view on this?