Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Scope Statement Clarification

 I tried to send this from home, but the list would not accept my home email id.
Sue and Mike have already concurred with my understanding.  Is this now a QA
team task?

Bill

Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 20:16:20 -0800 (PST)
From: Bill Meadows <bill41357@yahoo.com>
Subject: Scope Statement Clarification
To: ubl-lcsc@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi All,
  I have a question on the current scope document.
In the section for the Simple Order Response it states
that this document 'is the means by which the Seller
confirms receipt of the Order, indicating commitment
to fulfil (sic) without change'.  It was my
understanding that this document could accept or
reject the Order without change, not just accept.
What is the groups understanding?

Cheers,
Bill