Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Peer Review of current modeling artifacts - your inputis requested.

To assist others reviewing this material, I am attaching Mike's current
issues table.  This may prompt others to add or comment on these issues
as well.

It also provides to useful basis for our discussion on this week's call.

Tim McGrath wrote:

> Following from yesterday's conference call, (see minutes at
> http://oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/lcsc/admindocs/minutes31oct02.html),
> we have agreed to spend until Thursday 7th Nov doing a peer review of
> the normalized model as it now stands.  This model is documented in
> the class diagram (ClassDiagram0p70.gif) and the spreadsheet
> (normalized components8 0p70 excel.xls).  These are available on the
> LC working documents web page
> (http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/lcsc/doc/V0p70Docs/WorkingsDocs.htm).
>

> Therefore, all subcommoittee members are asked to consider this
> material and submit any comments and questions to the LC List. I shall
> maintain the issues list.  We expect to devote a large part of our
> regular Tuesday call on Nov 5th to disposing of issues arising from
> this peer review.  Then, on Nov 7th we shall submit these two revised
> artifacts to the QA group for their review.
> This process will ensure we have a solid basis upon which we can start
> assembling the various document definitions.
> PS.
> At the risk of throwing another document into the pot - I am attaching
> a version of the normalized spreadsheet that lists both sides of each
> association (where an object is pointed to by an arrow and now also
> where an object points to another object).  On Thursday's call, this
> was proposed as a better way of presenting the material.
> This new document  (normalized components9 0p70 excel) is the same as
> the latest version (normalized components8 0p70 excel), except for the
> additional green rows describing the potential 0..n associations for
> each object (its'child' associations).
> If anyone thinks may help them understand the content better then feel
> free to use this version.  Otherwise ignore it and concentrate on
> document 'normalized components8 0p70 excel'.

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142